星期六, 4月 29, 2006

Don Edwards, Fremont

Date: 04/29/06
Park: Don Edwards Wildlife Refuge, Fremont, CA
Condition: Hot but Windy
Start time: About 4:30PM
Length: About 1 hours
Biker: JC
Trail: Ad-hoc
Pictures: http://jc-studios.smugmug.com/gallery/1420592
Views: Dumbarton Bridge and the Peninsular, SF not visible that day. Animals and birds include: Eagle or some kind of hawk, ducks, Canadian Geese. This is after rebuilding together volunteering and my first ride after a long time so I end up pushing my bike up the hill most of the time. I would go again soon so that I know I have improved. The road that goes all the way to the side of 84 is closed because of nesting birds, otherwise, I would have ride across the bridge. Anyway, it was quite cool to ride above all the traffic of Hwy 84 to the quarry trail at Coyote Park.

沒有留言: